Saturday, May 15, 2010

t.h.o.m.a.s.c.u.p.r.e.s.u.l.t

Malaysia 0 - China 3

Even though we lost, our players did their best. Lee Chong Wei, Koo Kien Keat & Tan Boon Heong and Wong Choon Hann ....they played really well, I am impressed. They had the right fighting spirit and attitude. So, I am proud of the Malaysian team. I think we just need to figure out what makes the Chinese players that much more powerful and fast. Their player reaction n response really fast n their stamina really strong..really need to figure out the way to go on.. However, nothing will change my support for our home players.Although we were defeated this time,but luck will change.I always believe that our player will do us proud one day and our Thomas Cup will be back home again!!! Don't lose hope!!!! Our home players will always be the best!!! Go go chaiyokk...

No comments :